Inspire through words…
At MD, we are committed to getting every business online and helping them grow through digital marketing. As a Content Developer, you will be in charge of creating content for the company and others we work with. This includes blogs, social media posts, web content, articles, marketing copies, etc. The success of any organization depends on the content it creates and shares, your creations will be primary to leading companies’ growth.
● Writing and editing content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and social media.
● Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and use this to create content.
● Write clear marketing copy to promote our and our clients’ products/services
● Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
● Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
● Communicate and cooperate with the writing team, including the content manager, and other editors.
● Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, social media posts, social media advertisements, email marketing campaigns, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
● Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement on the social media handles, email marketing campaigns, adverts and blog articles among others.
● Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing blog articles to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
● Collaborate with the other teams and departments for brand consistency and the overall success of the company or campaign.
– Proven work experience in creating strong, engaging content
– Portfolio of published articles
– Excellent writing and editing skills in English
– Time-management skills
– Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
– Familiarity with SEO
– An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
Share this job